|Pressure||Units psi, inHg, inH2O (4°C, 20°C and 60°F), ftH2O (4°C, 20°C and 60°F), mmHg, mHg, mbar, bar, mH2O, Pa, hPa, KPa, MPa, Kgf/cm2|
|Ambient temp||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) ±0.02% reading/°C (±0.01% rdg/°F)|
|Calibration||Units mbar, bar, psi, kPa, mPa, hPa, Kgh/cm2|
- Impact resistant sealed to type 12/IP54
- Clear high resolution LCD
- Long battery life
- Zero pressure correction
- 10 reading rolling average for unstable pressures
- 60 second leak test captures both max and min readings
- °C and °F reading of local condition ±1.5°C (±3°F)
- Adjustable high pressure alarm with visual and audible warning
- Standard 60 second leak test
- Captures both maximum and minimum readings
- ±0.1% FS non-linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
- Reading of Barometric pressure
- Weather prediction
- Potential storm warning
- Ambient electrostatic build up detection
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.