In this episode we'll cover the key steps you'll need to take in lopping a large tree using elevated access. If you have a smaller tree to lop, check out episode 1 here.
To successfully remove a large tree from your property, you'll need a range of tools. The tools you'll need to use for any large lopping include:
- A cherry picker to reach the tallest branches.
- A small chainsaw to make more precise cuts in smaller branches.
- A pole pruner to reach branches that are further away.
- A large chainsaw to cut through the thicker parts of the trunk.
- A wood chipper to create mulch.
- A log splitter to make bigger bits of wood easier to transport/deal with.
Kennards Hire has the experience and know-how to help you with your next DIY project. For more information get in touch with your local branch today.