TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO “2016 Kennards Hire Bledisloe Cup Ticket Giveaway” (Promotion)
1. The Promoter is Kennards Hire (ABN 69 001 740 727) of: Unit 1, Building I, 22 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW 2147.
2. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of the full terms and conditions is available for download visit: Kennards Hire Website
4. This Competition commences at 12:01pm AEDST on 18th November 2016 and closes 9:00pm AEDST 19th November 2016.
5. This Competition is only open to Australian residents aged ANY AGE and have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and partners, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
8. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER:
9. During the promotional period, participants will be required to visit the Kennards Hire Marquee at the 2016 Kennards Hire Rally Australia event and complete the promotional entry form on the iPads provided.
10. Entries may only be via the iPads located at the Kennards Hire Marquee located in Merchandise Alley during the 2016 Kennards Hire Rally Australia event and in the correct form as described on the promotional website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
11. Only one (1) entry per valid and unique email address, per day is permitted.
12. Upon successfully completing the prescribed entry form each contestant will be permitted one spin of the Kennards Prize Wheel to redeem their prize.
13. Each entrant will win a prize as described on the wheel, prizes include;
a. Kennards Hire Cap 4,000 at $2.00 per item
b. Temporary Tattoo 50,000 at 0.20c per item
c. Cooler Chair 2,000 at $4.00 per item
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, event cancellation from organizers or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
15. ENTRANTS ARE REMINDED AND AGREE, ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MOTOR RACING, THE EVENT AND CERTAIN ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE) AREDANGEROUS AND ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN.
16. Entrants are warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage or loss and attendance at the Event and participation in the prize is at entrants’ own risk. Entrants acknowledge that the risks associated with attending the Event and participating in the prize include but are not limited to the risk of suffering harm as a result of cars (or parts of them) colliding with other cars, persons or property.
17. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
19. Prizes are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
20. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
21. Total prize pool for this promotion in AUSTRALIA is AUD $26,000.00 MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
22. Winners consent to the Promoter using the winners’ name, likeness and/or image (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entry; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (e) use of a prize.
26. The Promoter may collect personal information of authorised representatives of participants in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participant. Participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
27. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
28. Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW; LTPS-16-09234