- Conforms to National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42
- Lighter than steel road plates, making it easier to manoeuvre and transport for driveway applications
- Does not need to be bolted down in most applications. Can be bolted down if site conditions are poor.
- Shock resistant
- Two person lift
- Trench coverage
- Highway, bridge and construction site safety
- Emergency road hole covers
- Pedestrian pathway applications
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.