COVID-19 Customer Update
From Tuesday, 28 April 2020 Kennards Hire branches across New Zealand will re-open.
Before COVID-19, the health and safety of Kennards Hire team members, customers, suppliers and the greater community was always our priority. Nothing has changed and we continue to be an equipment hire business that people can count on.
We’ll still be following all government guidelines and the safety, health and wellbeing of our customers, team members and the New Zealand public are our most important concern as we enter this new phase of alert Level 3.
As a family business, we believe in the power of a supportive community and are here to support and update our customers and people through any changes as they develop.
Here’s how we are delivering our same great service and product range to you during these times:
- We’ve ramped up already detailed cleaning activities in our branches by increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation, especially on high-touch areas.
- Every piece of equipment is individually cleaned and disinfected between each hire for your safety.
- We’re observing the 2m social distancing guide and we ask that our customer’s do the same – both in branch and on your job site.
- If you come into a branch to collect equipment, we’re asking you to remain in your vehicles. We'll take care of starting, loading, or placing equipment in your vehicle or at your job site – wearing all the right PPE to keep us all safe. We’ll even show you how to use the equipment – at a distance.
- Take advantage of our new contactless Click & Collect Drive Thru or contactless delivery and pick up services
- On each piece of our equipment is a QR code. Scan this for helpful hints and guides on how to safely use the equipment you’ve hired.
- We’re following all government procedures and recommendations regarding contact tracing documentation. We ask that you do the same.
- We’re continuing to actively follow all health and travel advice issued by the New Zealand government, including mandatory isolation periods for any team member, or their immediate household, members returning from overseas.
- For the safety of our team, and the community, if you show any signs of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and contact the relevant health authorities.
We know that the COVID-19 situation will continue to evolve and as new advice arises, we will continue to reassess our operations and service to our customers.
If you have an emergency requirement, existing booking or have hire equipment to return, or if you’ve any questions on any of the above, please call 0800 470 370, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org