|Chuck||2mm - 10mm|
|Drilling depth||10mm Steel, 20mm Timber|
- Ideal for close quarter or right angle drilling or driving; measures only 90mm from tip of chuck to the widest part of the housing
- Paddle switch for easy one handed operation
- Variable speed for controlled drilling
- Ball and needle bearings for long tool life
- Handy Maklite feature lights up those dimly lit work areas
- Forward/reverse action
- Keyless chuck
- Drilling up against a square surface
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.