|Dimensions (LxWxH)||790mm x 300 mm x 770mm|
|Range||790mm bucket opening|
|Torque||20kn closing force|
|Flow||10-40lpm at 200 bar|
- Robust design
- High closing force
- Perforated skin of shells lets dust and gravel through
- Cutting edges both sides
- Integrated non-return valve guarantees secure retention of loads.
- Precise positioning through mounted rotator with endless rotation
- Rubbish removal
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig.
CAUTION: Do not approach within 4 metres of overhead or any low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards. Other factors may require a greater approach distance, check with your local electrical supply authority.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.