|Power||Diesel / 415v/32a three phase power|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||4130mm x 980mm x 2267mm|
- Hybrid - diesel and electric 415v/32a
- Emission free on electric
- Reduced emissions on diesel
- Reduced sound on electric
- No loss in performance on electric
- Low operating costs in electric mode
- General excavation
- Enclosed construction sites and factory spaces
- Built-up enviroments
- Close to schools or hospitals
- Internal demolition
- Confined space or noise sensitive works
Terms & CondtionsPlease read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig.
- CAUTION: Do not approach within 4 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards. Other factors may require a greater approach distance, check with your local electrical supply authority.
- Basic Damage Waiver is included in the hire rates
- Equipment Waiver Plus (if taken) reduces the excess from 20% of the replacement cost to $500 (Medium Equipment) or $1000 (Large Equipment). It also includes additional cover for Loss or Theft.
- Equipment Waiver Plus is compulsory for Earthmoving and Compaction equipment.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.