|Dimensions||6.5 inch L x 2.8 inch H x 1.5 inch W|
|Field of View||8:1 Distance to target ratio|
|Max Resolution||0.1, 0.1°F/°C|
|Humidity||0 to 100%RH|
|Temperature - Air||-20 to 170°F (-29 to 77°C)|
|Temperature - Ir||-4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)|
|Dew Point||-22 to 199°F (-30 to 100°C)|
|Mixing ratio||0 to 999GPP (0 to 160g/kg)|
|Pin-Type Moisture (Probe Included)||6 to 99.9%|
|Vapour Pressure||0 to 20.0kPA|
- Works on multiple wood types and other building materials
- Easy to read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings
- Saves time
- Provides comprehensive data
- Reduces errors common in manual data collection
- Fast Analogue Barograph, Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Measuring moisture content in varying materials
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.