The Kennards Hire Museum located within a working branch at Artarmon, NSW houses hundreds of pieces of lovingly restored and catalogued equipment, most of which were hired out through the Kennards Hire branch network. Some of the pieces have been donated by suppliers such as the Snorkel EWP donated by Genie and the JLG 3246ES Electric Scissor lift restored and donated by JLG. Other pieces, including a Kennards branded fruit knife and an ashtray, originally given out as staff gifts decades ago, have found their way back to the museum and are on display. The oldest piece of equipment on the showroom floor is a Lightburn Concrete Mixer, similar to the one that Walter Kennard first hired out in 1948.
The museum even has a showroom named after Mark Zimmer, a Kennards Hire legend, who retired after 50 years of working with the business.
Whilst the museum is not open to the public, industry and company events are often held there, and interested groups can contact Kennards Hire for personalised tours.