|Length x Width (Min/Max)||L 3870-4930mm, W 1810-2380mm|
|Travel Speed||20km/h max|
|Rail Type||UIC 60 and U 5|
|Rail Wheels||std UIC profile 350mm (diameter)|
|Brakes||Transport - 4 Wheels Hydraulic, Parking - 2 Wheels Mechanical, Emergency - 2 Wheels Mechanical|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Hydraulically manoeuvred legs enable fast and easy "On and Off tracking"
- Built in guiding rollers ensure accurate rail centering
- Clips and de-clips
- Rail lift
- Sleeper lifting unit for low flying sleepers, features sideways adjustment of + or - 35mm
- Hammer for striking the rail during de-stressing
- Operator training available just ask us how
- Clipping and de-clip railway tracks
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.