- Ten interchangeable work heads
- Quick change boom
- Adjustable counterbalance
- Night light option
- Emergency stops
- Braked machine trolleys
- Available in any gauge
- Spike Puller - Pulls lock and dog spikes
- Spike driver - Drives in lock and dog spikes
- Screw head - installs and removes screws
- Fast clipper / Trak Lok II - removes and installs Fastclip and Trak-Lok II clips
- Wood borer - Drills holes in timber or composite sleepers
- E-Clipper - Installs E-clips and PR-clips
- E-Clip remover - Removes E-clips and PR-clips
- E-Clip remover (Down the eye of the shoulder) - Removes broken and whole E-clips and PR-clips
- E-Clip (Insert and remove) - Installs E-Clips and PR-Clips
- Safelok I - Installs and remove SafeLok I clips
Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.