|Length||Internal 1219mm Overall 1282mm|
|Working dimensions (WxD)||1120mm W x 737mm D|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Non-slip surface area
- Lightweight and portable
- Very stable without bolting
- Compact stacking for easy transport & storage
- Complies and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Street works, Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’
- Provides temporary driveway access for pedestrians, wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters and wheelie bins over kerbs and gutters
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.