|Power||7.1kW 4-stroke Engine|
|Dimensions||2170mm L x 840mm W x 1270mm H|
|Travel speed Forward||62m/min max|
|Performance (Centrifugal Force)||15.2kN|
|Travel Speed Reverse||46m/min max|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Fast compaction rate
- Simple to operate
- Self-propelling for ease of use
- Rolling bitumen
- Compacting soil and gravel
- Rolling cricket pitches / lawns
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.