|Dimensions||72mm L x 42mm W x 52mm H|
|Threshold level||Any levels from 70 to 90 in 1 dB steps|
|Frequency weightings||A for rms values plus Z and C for peak measurements|
|Exchange rate||5 and 3 simultaneously|
|Battery Life||32 hours continuous|
|Range||65 to a full 140 dB|
|Accuracy||ANSI S1.25, IEC61252 2002 Personal sound exposure meters|
|Memory||At least 180 hours at 4 profiles every minute|
|Time weightings||Slow for Q=5 data plus non for Q=3 data as required for standards|
|Battery Charging Time||90mins|
- Lockable for security
- Criterion level (dB): Any level between 70 and 90 in 1 dB steps
- Red and blue LED’s showing level noise exceedances during run
- Storage Interval: Fixed 1 minute for all 4 results simultaneously
- Used in the workplace for the collection of personal noise data
Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.