|Weight||43g per unit|
|Power||DC 3 V (LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery 1.5 V×2) or DC 5 V (USB bus power) Maximum rated power 1 VA|
|Dimensions||83mm L x 61mm H x 9mm W per unit|
|Running Time||Approx. 12 hours or 500 times of data collection, dependant on recording interval selected|
|Measurement range||Temperature : -40˚C to 85˚C, Humidity : 0% to 100% RH|
- Lightweight, easily set up and downloaded in 3 steps, Easy-to-see dual display
- IP54 splash-proof rating withstands operation in extremely humid environments like kitchens and pipe rooms.
- Record without missing fluctuations
- Transfer data even during recording
- Bundled software ensures smooth and easy data analysis
- Temperature 1 channel, Humidity 1 Channel
- Operating temp and humidity 0˚C (32˚F) to 40˚C (104˚F) , 80% RH or less (non-condensating)
- Temperature and humidity logging for the HVAC industry
- Assists in temperature room management in offices & factories
- Visually monitor the data to save on air-conditioning and heating costs
- Temperature and humidity work place assessments
Terms & ConditionsPlease read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- NOTE: Air conditioners must be transported upright.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.