- Adjustable cutting
- Levelling soil
- Grading roads
- Clearing paths
Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
CAUTION: This equipment presents a constant hazard when in operation. Please follow ALL safety precautions.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.