- No loose components
- Under rail poles
- Set up in minutes
- Maintain productivity in poor weather
- Enhanced safety for public
- Easy set up
- Keeping welders dry and out of the rain is important to track maintenance crews
- Anyone who has been with a welder when a few rain drops fall on his shoulders, know how bad that can be
- Avoid injury to public and reduce fire hazards by shielding your work-site
- Maintain productivity when weather would not normally allow welding to continue
- No loose components with only the under rail poles for securing the tent. Under rail poles prevent the tent from straying onto adjacent track or into overhead lines during set-up, track welding and dismantling. The tent erection assembly process takes only a couple of minutes
- Tent is a two man lift
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.